Friday, December 17, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 351 : Work Christmas Party Hola!

Oh my doesn't the campus look fabulous? Yes folks, it's the day of the official big office Christmas party where I work, and in line with the fiesta theme, the campus has been festooned with brightly coloured flags, tables, stands selling nachos, and all sorts of colourful fun stuff. The only downside are the ominous grey clouds filling the sky which may or may not lead to showers. I am hoping not as it will put a literal dampener on the party, only some of which is based indoors. But I am a postive guy and I am going to believe the rain will hold off for our Christmas carnivale!

It did and we had a ball! Let the photos speak for the fabulous time we had!




Heather & I


Loved the hunky Brazilian musicians

Sammi & I


Fun in the photo booth


That night I met up with my beautiful man in the City, he bought a TV at MYER, we had sushi for dinner at Asagao, and took in the luminously lovely Lights of Christmas projections on St Marys Cathedral. So beautiful, calming and a delightful way to spend some time at Christmas... then we carried the TV home. On the train. Surprisingly not that heavy. Happy to get it home though, it must be said.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older