Tuesday, December 14, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 348 : Fun With Jason


I haven't seen my wonderful friend Jason in months and months and months, thanks to his job overseas, and a four month holiday in Europe (especially Spain where his passport was taken, and he was forced to wait for a new one.... its a horrible thing to happen, but given it didn happen, at least he was in a fun, country with lots of cute available men!) so we made the most of our long awaited catch up tonight in the City by shopping (a mutual passion), talking deeply and meaningfully over sushi at Asagao, and finishing up with one last chat on the train platform before we left for home.

The lovely part of my friendship with Jason is that we're on very similar wavelengths which has forged a deep lasting friendship. I just wish I got to see him more than I do.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older