Saturday, December 11, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 345 : My Birthday Born Again

No, my birthday hasn't found Jesus, thank goodness, but tonight I headed off with my gorgeous guy (after a delightful spent sleeping in, eating and shopping at Berkelouw Books in Newtown - the food was very average but spending quiet time with my man cancelled out any and all negatives - and a nap) to see one of my favourite comedians, Arj Barker in concert, one of my birthday presents from way back on the 25th November (which the way this year is flying past is a freakin' eternity ago!).


Yes, my birthday, the gift that just keeps on giving.

Later on...






Well Arj was a complete crack up! From jokes about 10 foot tall Reptilians secretly controlling the world, to texts on planes being unable to escape the metal shell and having no choice but to hit the radar, he had us in stitches. A very funny man with a twisted unique but ultimately quite sane view of the world. Either side of watching this hilarioous man, we ate some yummy sushi and drank some wine (before - see above) and wandered around the City checking out the bright Christmas-themed light projections on the Town Hall and grabbing chocolate bars at Woolies(after - see below).








A fitting end to the longest birthday of my life..... of course they can never be too long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older