Thursday, December 16, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 350 : More Ornaments From This Year's Tree + Santa at Wynyard Station

Oh, and this is a gratuitous shot of ABBA at Christmas, just because I can....


But ABBA aside, I saw Santa & an elf at Wynyard Station this morning! Yes really! On the concourse inside the ticket barriers sat Santa and one of his elves looking I must say a tad odd to this commuter's eyes. But when he was spotted by two kids with their mum, and their eyes lit up with unrestrained joy, it suddenly didn't seem to odd after all.... actually yes, yes it did.... touching and Hallmark-like when the kids were running up to him squealing with excitement but still odd..... nice odd, but odd.... you get the idea...

And finally here are some more ornaments that made it onto this year's tree (I finally managed to pack away the boxes I store my Christmas stuff in last night which was wonderful!) :


My favourite Muppet ever - I love Grover (I got a Grover hand puppet when I was kid, now lost, and he has always been a part of Christmas ever since so I was delighted when I found this Grolier ornament

An ornament from the early days - I love the whimsy and humour in it

The Roadrunner and Wylie Coyote with an ACME present I think!

I got this ornament at a Christmas store in Alexandria way back in 2005 because it looked so much like Santa was doing something unorthodox with the chicken. Hence it's name - the Beastiality Ornament.

Bert is so cool!

So is Ernie of course!

Love my Winnie the Pooh!!

The Me To You bears are so very cute

Speedy Gonzales - fun and fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older