Monday, September 13, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 256 : Write-i-o Then!

It's on baby!

I have committed myself today, thanks to an invitation form my great friend Justin, to write an entire novel of 50,000 words (about 175 pages) in November! Am I mad? Loopy? Overly ambitious?

Possibly all of the above and more, but the exciting thing is I have been wanting to write a sequel to my first Indio Zoop novel for ages - pending final editing, I am hoping to self-publish this via Lulu.com shortly - but always found something else to do instead....

* Washing my hair
* Organising my sock drawer (it's exhausting I tell you!)
* Swimming laps
* Crocheting a llama cover-all (it's better you don't ask)
* Brokering peace between Israel and Palestine


But finally, here's something that will push me to write that second novel, and hopefully propel me on to self-publishing, finishing the trilogy and Harry Potter-like literary success.

I will keep my progress during November update on my blog so stay tuned and see if I make it!

All the details for this project borne of creative insanity can be found at http://www.nanowrimo.org/

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Big Brother is watching your progress.

Jus xo

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older