Friday, August 20, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 232 : A New Tallboy in my Life

Do not fear! My beloved and I are still together, very much in love, and monogamous.


What I am referring to is my purchase of a chocolate brown tallboy from a furniture shop on King Street. Its funky yet classical all at once, and has solved a storage shortage I had in my new bedroom.



Of course, starting to move things into it, set off a messy back and forth of items till my room somehow managed to look far worse than it had at the start. By some organizational miracle, everything settled into place - not counting the stuff I just stuffed into two drawers for later organizing.... sometime this century I am hoping but you can never be sure - and my room is almost looking like the room I remember.... and even better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older