Thursday, August 12, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 224 : In the Wilds of King Street Did I Roam...

OK its not so wild really.

Delightfully kooky and eccentric and fun, but rarely wild. But I love the place, and I love my gorgeous guy so bringing them both together in the one place made sense.
Especially after he'd been away in Bathurst for the week.

We tried out a new Indian restaurant tonight called Janani, just around the corner from the Marlbourough - my guy joked that we'd eaten at Jumanji  and in some ways he was right since it was eccentric and odd at times -and while the service was Mom and Pop erratic, with plastic table ambience, the food was sublime and we had a lovely time.
When it's so easy to keep going to the same old safe options, it's always fun to find somewhere new with good food and make the most of it, wild environs or not....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older