Friday, August 06, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 217 (Thursday 5 August 2010) : Pearly Whites and Twinkly Eyes

I had the day off today.

But not for fun. Today was all about visiting the dentist (my teeth are doing better than ever and have beaten off the scourage of Gingivitis! Let's have a parade with lots of floss!) and getting my eyes checked (deteriorated since the last check but still only -1 which is apparently good; I am also the opposite of most people my - young - age who must wear glasses to read but can see distance well... I am the opposite).
While I initially thought that two checks like this in the one day were a sign of my advancing decline into old age - odd since I am not usually a "Woe is me I am aging kind of guy", preferring to live in the moment and enjoy where I am right now - I realised they are simply a fact of life, and the stellar results from both illustrate in life in the young guy yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older