Friday, August 06, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 218 : Happy Birthday to Sandra!

While my job may be incredibly stressful at times, one thing that makes it more than bearable is my lovely colleague, Sandra, who is the Executive Assistant in the Satellite part of the Division I am in. She is bright, funny, sweet and a wonderful support and without her, my days would be harder, and far less enjoyable (assuming enjoyment even enters the equation in the first place!)
She is also 50 today, and it was my pleasure to go out with about 20 others to a AJ's Indian restaurant in Eastwood to celebrate the big event. We had a lovely time over 2.5 hours and returned to work full as googs (a weird ill-defined gluttonous creature that we were always compared to when we overate as children - anyone know the taxonomic classification for 'googs'?), and honestly, left soon after....
Happy 50th Birthday Sandra!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older