Thursday, July 29, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 210 : Anatomy of a Move 6 - Here There Be Boxes, Here There Be None

What a night Mr Hart!

Tonight was the first real part of the move itself, and while it all went really smoothly with my housemate, his boyfriend, my gorgeous guy and I moving ALL the boxes in the loungeroom, my small bookcase, and the cane chairs quickly and easily, we were exhausted afterwards.

Before After

But we got lots done - see the before and after shots of my gorgeous guy in our old apartment (above) - we had some fun on the way (Chinese takeaway and my guy resting on one of the chairs in the lift during the whole 10 seconds it took to descend!), and the best part of all?
We got to stand in the new apartment, soak it all in, and re-discover how cool and big it is! Funny how your mind plays tricks on you - we only had the one brief look at the inspection, and in my mind's eye, it had shrunk down to almost nothing! Fortunately reality for once was much kinder, and we got to spend some time, however sweaty and brief (not good sweaty; moving sweaty! Ugh!) in our new home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older