Friday, August 20, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 231 (Thursday 19 August) : My Kingdom is Almost Tidy

We moved almost 3 weeks ago, but like every other family in the Western world, we (my house mate and I) still had the requisite box left sitting in the corner, books thrown on to the bookshelves just to get them out of the boxes, my CD/DVD towers still wrapped in the bubble-wrap we used to transport them etc etc.....



So this morning, woken early by the trucks across the road, I attacked the bookcases, got them all organised, prettied up, sorted out some more stuff in my room, went shopping for a new funky wooden cupboard for my bedroom, and then....


.... collapsed in an exhausted heap, watched The View, read some more of my book and napped....


Now that's a day off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older