Monday, May 03, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 120 (Saturday 1 May 2010) :

With me still getting over being sick, and my gorgeous guy sickening, today's grand designs for putting the finishing touches to the IKEA wardrobes died a slow and reluctant death, and instead we found ourselves sleeping in to an ungodly hour - I am guessing god must get up at the crack o' dawn with all the low flying planes landing at Sydney Airport, and the chickens - then loading up Steve's printer for disposal at the council depot (I still couldn't part with my Power Mac from the early 90s - yes I am sentimental to an insane degree at times!) before a lovely lunch with my wonderful friend Justin at Rolling Stones cafe in Glebe Point Road, Glebe (plus the acquisition of two more Smurfs) and a lovely long nap (after a mad dash to the council depot after we forgot about the drop off! If we had forgotten, then we would have a Power Mac in my car boot and the printer in Steve's boot, and as my friend Warren joked, our very mobile vinatge computing set up!)...
Dinner was a catch up with my much travelled friend, Fahmi, at the Botany View Hotel with typically delish food. YUMMMM!! It was lovely to see him, and his hundreds of photos, but mostly I am glad, cute though the cat is, to not be feeding his cat anymore.

Well, till the next trip anyway......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older