Wednesday, April 28, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 117 : Sick Again...No Really...

Just when I thought I had kicked the dreaded lurgy and my immune system was bouncing back like a bouncy beach ball to full health and vigour (courtesy of sleeping most of the Anzac Day long weekend away, with the support of my wonderfully supportive, beautiful boyfriend), I crashed again, and finally got antibiotics off the doctor which hopefully will kick in sooner than later.

I arrived back home after my brief outing to the doctor and the chemist, exhausted, and spent the rest of the day sleeping and lying low in bed reading and watching TV.

The photo was sent to my boyfriend as an MMS while he worked at home to prove to him I was not up and about but had tucked myself in snug as a bug to rest the day away. (I called him Dr. Steve as he had gone to great lengths to make sure I am resting and trying to get better - he's such a sweety.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older