Friday, April 23, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 112 (Thursday 22 April 2010) : Sick as a Dog Again

Sadly not one of those fluffy terrier-types either....


No, I ended up with a nasty body-ripping, jaws-of steel attack dog that took me from feeling like a million dollars the night before to feeling like...well I was in the jaws of a body-ripping, jaws-of....etc etc.


It made for a very, long arduous day as the workload was such that I couldn't go home, no matter I would have liked to, and I was never so glad to see a bus stop at the end of the day in my life...

The blurry image of the stop was largely due to the fact that the iPhone doesn't do movement very well (I was trying to take the photograph covertly which meant quickly and well let's just say Apple doesn't make the camera on the iPhone to handle anything above standing still like a deer in headlights) but it very nicely reflected my frazzled, exhausted, feeling weird and floaty sick state of mind...


Oh yes, and I learnt a very valuable lesson. Thought you might feel better, and I feel fabulous tonight, it doesn't mean you are better, nor does it mean you can like you're better. My extrovertive brain isn't very good at learning that lesson but it needs to start because the old days of running myself into the ground to do everything I want, no matter my state of being, are over, and I need to start being a tad more careful with this body of mine, no matter how gung-ho and superhuman I may feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older