Wednesday, April 14, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 104 : Running Around Like a Cold-Addled Chook

It was yet another crazy mad day at work, rushing around trying to juggle as many balls as possible, with everyone naturally and selfishly thinking they are the only ones with a request to be followed up. After having done an 11 hour + day and a 10.5 hour day (excluding travel time) on Monday and Tuesday, with my cold getting steadily worse, today was only possible with the aid of Pepsi Max and some chocolate - not ideal energy supplements I will grant you, but I needed every last scrap of energy to get across the line, and I made it home on Wednesday just in time to collapse, like a boneless chook (chicken - the good folks at iclipart had no idea about Aussie idioms and gave me nothing when I typed in 'chooks'), hence the lovely accompanying illustration....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older