Monday, April 12, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 102 : There is Solace in Sushi

Today was an ridiculously exhausting day at work with my newest boss - I have three people I work for.... the MD, and 2 Directors plus 2 teams when most Exec Assistants have 1 person - fronting up for his first day at work. He is a lovely guy and will be great to work for, but the list of requests, added to an already chaotically busy workload, was insane, and I ended up working a close to 11 hour day at work, which doesn't include the travel time of 2 hours total.

So I arrived home barely able to spell my own name, and my beautiful lovely caring guy took pity on me and we headed out to Sushi Train for dinner, and I had the absolute loveliest time with him. Lots of kisses, and cuddles and sparkling laugh-out-loud conversation  (my boy has a ready wit that cracks me up every time and endears me to him more than I can say). It was a delightful ending to an horrendous day and its my guy's presence in my life that means the most to me, bar nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older