Thursday, April 22, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 111 (Wednesday 21 April 2010) : Walking With Waz

I finally felt better today.

You know, not sick. Not sniffling. Not tired. Just like a healthy energetic version of me, and what a relief it was!

So to celebrate I went walking with my very good friend, Waz, last night over in Sydney Park. Well technically around the playing field twice ( which is beautifully floodlit; the park itself is in pitch darkness and the only people who go in there at night are gay men looking for the beat... and no, that's not my scene at all!) then right around the perimeter and then two more fast-paced whirls around the playing field.
Phew! I could feel the endorphins flowing for the first time in 1 1/2 weeks and went back to a nice healthy dinner and a quiet night, punctuated by phonecalls to my beautiful guy.

.............. oh and it was my Mum's 70th birthday today! Happy Birthday Mum!!! Love you lots.
My mum with her 97 year old young mother (my fun loving Nanna)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older