Thursday, December 03, 2009

Project 289 - Day 261 : It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like....Santa Vomited?

Christmas started at the office today.

I put the wicker reindeers out, the cute as a button gold metal Christmas trees, the Santa cookie jars....sorry, biscuit jars.... and the baskets of gold baubles.... and topped off, for me at least as the resident mooseaphile, by my fabulously gaudy $2 shop mooses that guards the entry to my cubicle with all the fervour of an elite very gay-looking soldier!

I love December because finally my drab corporate environment looks vivaciously colourful! A pity it doesn't last all year but I will enjoy while it lasts!

Plus of course I am safe from attack by any aggressive stuffed toys that may chance my way while the moose stands his ground.... and no, I have never been attacked by stuffed toys at work but there's always a first time and it's best to be prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older