Thursday, December 03, 2009

Project 289 - Day 260 (Wednesday 2 December 2009) : Farming E I E I O!

Hi my name is Andrew and I am a Farmtown addict...Hi Andrew....

Yes following hard on the heels of my Pepsi Max addiction, which is completely under control....hahahahaha.....HA!..... I am now addicted to this nifty little Facebook game called Farmtown, which by the way is innocent sweet fun, and not to be confused with Farmville. I have no idea why I find it so therapeutic to sow crops, landscape the farm etc but it may be because I get to (a) be creative, (b) get some control over things, and (c) see the result of my work..... plus all psycho analysing aside, IT'S.... JUST....FUN!!!!

So now instead of having a lunch break, I farm.... yep I am a regular cowpoke down home on the farm y'all and loving it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older