Thursday, September 17, 2009

Project 289 - Day 184 : Canada Flashback 2! I Remember When...



Sandra and I posing on the bay at Kitsilano.

Today, I am continuing my fabulously photogenic series of Canadian holiday flashbacks in preparation for my upcoming holiday in Canada (just in case I forget what it looks like and end up in, say, Bhutan).... these pix are from my holiday in November 2005 when I went to Canada to celebrate my friend Sandra's 40th and my own (surprised? Yes I know I don't looka day over 39).

I am the birthday queen yes I am!

But Sandra is the birthday girl!

It was quite the party with lots of music played (particularly Madonna's "Confessions on a Dancefloor" CD which I bought there), Sangria drunk (I got very drunk and loud!), and sashes & tiaras worn (by me and Sandra.... we girls need our moments to shine!). Inbetween all the festivities, I visited Kitsilano, a funky neighbourhood on the bay full of arty shops and one-of-a-kind locales, and ate all the salmon I could get my hands on, and shopped on the ever-changing funky Robson Street....

I love Tsunami Sushi on Robson Street! LOVE IT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older