Monday, September 14, 2009

Project 289 - Day 180 (Sunday 13 September 2009) : Pic-a-nick in the Sun

In the wise old words of one Yogi B Bear, I went a 'pic-a-nicking' today!


My wonderful friends, John and Essie threw open their backyard today to my beautiful guy and I, and my friends Stephen (below next to John and Essie's dog, Aroha, and next to my beautiful guy with Fahmi in the background), and Fahmi (myself and Fahmi to my right in the photo above), and together with John and Essie's kids, we ate chicken, potato salad, muffins, drank creaming soda, and read the Sunday papers and talked on what was a very hot day yes, but when spent in the shade with the company of special friends, an idyllic restful afternoon....

Which I followed with a lovely nap in the arms of my man..... pretty close to perfection I'd say!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older