Monday, September 14, 2009

Project 289 - Day 179 (Saturday 12 September 2009) : Back to the Carpark Again

Today was a busy day - spent all afternoon shopping at DJs mainly for funky birthday gifts, for the two parties (a 40th and a 50th) we attended that evening (both of which were fab and fun and involved drinking and eating lots) but what photo makes the blog?

Why, a photo of my beloved guy posing next to my car on the roof of the carpark in the City, of course!

There is a reason for this and it's not because of my weird car park-based fetish (the less said about that the better really!), but rather a harkening back to two weeks ago when my friend Kerry was in town and we ended up parking in all manner of car parks over the weekend, including this one. So on a whim, we took the photo and sent it off to Kerry.

Stay tuned for my Weird Things in Carparks blog.... nah, just kidding. I think one photo is plenty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older