Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Project 289 - Day 175 : Canada Flashback! I Remember When...


Today, as part of a series running up to my holiday in Canada this year (I fly out October 25th but hey, who's counting?), I am reliving past trips, partly because I have finally got some older photos onto the iMac, and partly because I will take any excuse I can to visit my second favourite country on earth (yes Australia is the first!), even if it's just in pictorial form.





The photos are of my trip to Tofino on Vancouver Island way back in November 2004 when I rented a B & B at Chesterman Beach with my Vancouver-based friends, Sandra & Ken, and took in the stunning scenery of the rugged north west Pacific coast of Vancouver Island.....

A typical day on Chesterman Beach. I loved the driftwood logs, grey overcast skies, 5 degree celsius temperatures.... so unlike Sydney beach weather!

Thousand Mile Beach awash in driftwood (above) /
Tofino clad in fog

Sandra, Ken and the kids on Thousand Mile Beach (above) / Chesterman Beach early in the morning in all its gloomy glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older