Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Project 289 - Day 176 : This Pedometer's Made For Walking and That's Just What I'll Do

I hit the streets again today at 5 a.m., and apart from bloodied knuckles (Haha! OK it's not that funny... fair enough), I managed to walk a significant number of steps! Now this pedometer is not exactly high end and so it's entirely possible at least 200 of those steps are the result of some jiggling around but we do cover a big distance in the hour's walk so it's a fair bet that the number is pretty accurate......

No wonder my feet hurt when I am done.... must remember to wear sneakers next time.... see that was another joke and.... yeah you're right, not that funny either.... sigh... how hard is it to get good jokes written?


***********************************************

....... oh and I swam 1 km for the first time all year, which gives me hope I can reclaim my fitness level of late last year when I'd hit the lanes - oh the pain, the.... look I am sure it's funny if you really think it through.... no really, it's hi-larious.... anyway, moving on..... as I said I'd hit the lanes and easily do 1.5km and then some and it left me feeling great..... I had a lovely post-swim dinner with my beautiful guy and we spent the night resting in each other's arms, watching among other things the 200th episode of "Spicks and Specks"....and each other..... bliss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older