Thursday, September 10, 2009

Project 289 - Day 177 : I Am Going on a Shopping Holiday!

OK not so much a holiday as a shopping night (on a budget alas!) with my best gal pal from work, Sammi, to celebrate her birthday.

We hit MYER first - good for Sammi who snared ab fab designer shoes for a song; not so much for me confronted by boring Tshirts and shirts - then went to Politix where I found two insanely cool Tshirts.... one with Dita Von Teese on it (famous modern day Burlesque performer) and another with trippy hippy images on it and funky sewn on bits and bobs....

Racing from there, with the late night shopping clock ticking, we hit DJs, which had it's usual amazing Spring flower display on - which is where the photos were taken - and then hot footed it up Oxford Street to check out my favourite clothing store, Daly Male, which was..... SHUT.

What the?! It was just after 8.30pm and they should have been sitting there with the door wide open in all their sequined, tight-fitting glory but alas I was unable to enter and see what new and funky clothing was waiting for me to purchase. Instead Sammi and I had to walk back down Oxford Street, home to her funky apartment complex where we jumped in her car and I got a lift home (much faster than good old City Rail!)

Oh, and somewhere in the midst of all that credit card activity, there was sushi...lots and lots of sushi......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older