Monday, September 14, 2009

Project 289 - Day 181 : Further in the Drink Than Ever

I went swimming again tonight.


Whoa big deal you say! All you ever do is rabbit on about how you're swimming all day every day... why you're obsession with swimming is becoming almost as unhealthy as your weird car park fetish, which..... aaaany-waaaay, back to the oft-repeated topic at hand, I managed to swim 1.1 km tonight which is 100m better than last week and a good indicator that my swimming fitness is getting back up there! 

Hopefully I will be back up to the good old 1.5 km mark in no time flat and I may even go beyond that in pursuit of the wrinkliest fingers ever....

See I do have goals.... weird goals that involve too much water in my skin membranes but goals nonetheless.... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older