Sunday, June 28, 2009

Project 289 - Day 103 : Who's a Flaming Queen?

Today was a very quiet day indeed.

Well at least in my corner of the world. Yes I did have a delightful brunch with my friend Justin @ South End, a favourite cafe of mine on King Street, and I did get my hair buzzcutted after which I indulged in the supreme existential thrill of grocery shopping (I remembered my green bags this time!! Score for the environment...and my memory which hasn't completely failed yet!), but beyond that, it was all napping, reading and some tidying up...

I did however make some time in my self-indulgent day to see my wonderful friend, Fahmi (pcitured above looking ever so, um not straight! LOL) , newly arrived back from his holiday in Singapore (thus ending my cat feeding duties with the very pattable, Simone the cat), who had some goodies for me, held in a bag from a fabulously names store - "Flaming Queen".

How appropo darling! I loved the gifts and I love the store name! Think I shall travel to Singapore just to shop there! Don't laugh - that is just the sort of thing I would do! If I had endless money..... and holidays..... hmm just as well got me the gifts and funky bag then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older