Saturday, June 27, 2009

Project 289 - Day 102 : The Day of Simple Things

This is my recycling, resplendent in the green tub (how appropo a colour huh?) I have used for years....
What an exciting photo you say! I can't believe that we get to see such exciting parts of Andrew's legendarily thrilling life, with it's myriad fascinating and mysterious facets! To which I say - what on earth are you smoking? Put it down now and just say "No!"

Or at least - not yet! That way, you will be clear headed enough to know that today was a very quiet, "kiss-my-boyfriend-as-he-leaves-at-lunchtime-to-go-home-and-sleep-off-his-flu-then-I-read-the-paper-and-napped-day-before-going-to-his-place-that-night-to-cook-soy-chicken-kebabs-and-watch-"The Italian Job"-on-TV-while-snuggled-on-the-couch" kind of days......

I wonder if I get any points for liberal use of dashes..... I think it's only fair.... I have just done for dashes what I had already done for exclamation marks....just a thought.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older