Friday, May 29, 2009

Project 289 - Day 73 : I Tire-d, I Eat and I Drink


I had the day off while the boss jetted off for a week and a half in Far North Queensland.

To celebrate having TGIF off, I naturally headed to ABC Tyrepower on Botany Road to get my leaking tire resuscitated. I mean, who wouldn't?! Nothing says "I am Chilling My Ever Loving Butt Off" like tire fixing. That done, and fee;ing quite perky after my 6 a.m. walk, I met up with my friend Fahmi, and regaled him with lively tales of Tyrepower.


OR..... not. We did have yummy cooked breakfasts at Lou Jacks, one of the many funky cafes on King St., and one of the best. Surprisingly I had never been there, and so forgetting that in walking at ungodly hours I was trying to lose weight and keep trim, I had the fatty Big Breakfast with low-fat sausages, haloumi cheese, bacon and butter saturated toast. In my defense, the breakfast also contained spinach which is wholesome and good, but which unfortunately engaged the Popeye response, ripping my shirt to pieces.

OR.... it didn't, and I left Fahmi to go home while I headed to King Street to post a package to my Dad, before ambling through a few stores, and coming home to... clean my room! Yes, does the manic, crazy fun never stop with me? All the time, love, all the time! Thus exhausted, I threw down my rags, watched "Ellen", had a nap and then took to the iMac to blog up a storm....

OR.... no that's just what I did! Then I chilled a little bit more before heading into the City for dinner with my delightful cousin, Ngaire and my lovely guy at Wagamama's at King Street Wharf, where a good time was had by all....

OR...... actually it really was, and here's the photo to prove it! Thank you and good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older