Friday, May 22, 2009

Porject 289 - Day 66 : Guest Bloggin' in The USA....or Sydney...Somewhere...

So yesterday I left my camera in Justin's car.....

The earliest I could get it back was the weekend I thought (it actually arrived back tonight thanks to Justin kindly dropping it off to me) so I asked Justin to take some photos for me and these are the results of my first guest blogger....

Justin cooks sausages for dinner... yes I know they're out of focus and looked the diseased fingers they show on Quit Smoking ads but I am told on good authority that they are, in fact, sausages...

Justin watches a claymation show on TV variously involves dancing sheep, talking pigs, and well..... lots of stuff you'd likely see at Eurovision if it were made by the guys who make Wallace and Gromit....


Justin wakes up at 3:52 a.m. for a videoconference with his colleagues from around the world.... oh joy, oh bliss.....

Justin in his work gear, taking the phrase ' working from home to a whole new level....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older