Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Project 289 - Day 71 : A Waz is a Waz Becuz Becuz

What is a 'Waz' you ask?! A 'Waz' my dear reader of one, is not a what, but a Who.


The handsome gentleman above is my good friend of almost 4 years standing, Warren, and like all Australians worth their salt, I have shortened his name down to the very monosyllabic, Waz. He is my closest friend, absolutely the best person you want around you in a crisis or a blindingly good time, and as calm & reliable, as I can be extroverted and flappable. This was his first visit to the campus, and so we did what anyone would - had lunch in the food court in building E, taking in the delights of the Asian food store. It was a wonderful break to a busy day, and there is such thing as a non-enjoyable catch up with my very good friend.

Plus, and all the gay men will realise the importance of this, the Visitors lanyard, which is a vivi shape of Notice Me! pink, matched his shirt and tie to a tee. Smiles all around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older