Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome to Project 289 - Day 1



What is Project 289 you ask? (Even if you're not asking, I will pretend you are; it comforts me, just like the ever present voices in my head.) Is it a new type of cologne? A mysterious new water-fueled car? A top secret military project that will ensure world peace, an endless supply of tofu (not tested on animals), and free Wii for all? It is, surprisingly, and I appreciate this will shock you, none of the above! I know! Who saw that coming?


Project 289 is a fabulous idea I picked up from my dear friend Sandra in Canada where you take a photo of some part of your day every day and at the end of the year you have a visual record of your year. Now given that I have just heard about this very cool idea, I've had to deduct January and February and half of March's day count off of the original Project 365, ending up with my enigmatically titled, and sounding perilously like a 1970s cologne for men, Project 289... 

.....and the first two photos....OK I am cheating a tad today but forgive a boy some initial eagerness (let's see how perky and committed I am come November shall we?! LOL)... are of me after my morning walk (alone today because my usual walking partner got legless last night precluding walking naturally this morning...it could take him days to find his feet!), and the "Sydney Star Observer" a gay newspaper I collect every Wednesday on my walk as I come back via King St, Newtown....

What will tomorrow's photo be? I know you will waiting with baited breath so I shall go and get showered and leave you bathing in existential anticipation.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Nice photo ... bring 'em on. Jus xo

12:16 PM  
Blogger SandraK said...

Thanks for the shout out ;-) Good luck with Project 289. Can't wait to see the next photos! S

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older