Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It Keeps Getting Better

8181983@N05.gif


So here I am.... the year is screaming through March like bargain shoppers at a discount outlet, and I haven't blogged in 2 months.... the plan is to blog again daily right after I go on an insanely early morning walk - hello 5 a.m.!! - and when presumably I am chock full then of endorphins, which in turn should theoretically result in fabulous bon mots spilling forth from my energised brain.... that's the theory anyway..... in short, life is freaking marvelous! I have just seen one of the best concerts of my life (Coldplay on their Viva La Vida tour of Oz), fallen in love with fried tofu in tamarind sauce (a love that cannot be denied!), and I am enjoying getting to know my beautiful boyfriend better and better as each day passes, and realising that life may take a while to reach some of the choice destinations but it gets there eventually.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

It's all about the journey not about the destination, possum. Jus xo

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older