Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 53 -

Big day!


Or rather night.


I dashed from work to Spidersgroup (my writing group) where I ate far too many hot chips, drank a divine caramel milkshake (City Extra may be a tourist trap with prices to match but oh my lord on a trike made of fair floss, the caramel milkshakes are a sign there is a god, and he likes sugar!), and didn't write much...



... before dashing off to Newtown (after missing the 7.42 train because I sat on the wrong platform!) for a Mardi Grad Film Festival movie, Harvest, a VERY slow moving German movie which while it tried to tell a sweet love story between two farmhands, failed miserably. Thank goodness for the delightful company of Fahmi and Ian, vanilla ice cream chic tops and yummy fried rice for dinner (@ Happy Chef beforehand!).


Oh, and here's the latest shot of my darling nephew, Bodhi, in his new cardboard home:




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older