Saturday, February 18, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 49 -

First up, after a luxurious sleeping, I returned my plates for storage to the RTA since I no longer have a car to put them on. They charge me $50 a year to put them on a shelf!




Then we took Fahmi to pick up his new bike from Cell Bikes on Parramatta Road, Stanmore (insanely hot - it's very own hellishly hot micro-climate.. Parramatta Road that is, not Cell Bike,s which was beautifully air conditioned), which he rode home...




Then I got a shot of my gorgeous nephew Bodhi riding his new bike at my parents' place...


Finished off with a delightfully non-rainy night at the Open Air Cinema. It was closing night so jazz band playing, free ice cream, and a night club atmosphere and fireworks afterwards (we stayed for about 1/2 hour). We think they were testing the waters for possibly doing the nightclub thing next year. We shall see. The movie, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, was quite touching and I loved it.

What I loved most though was sharing a romantic meal and some wine with my beautiful guy looking over to the Harbour. Just gorgeous. Gorgeous!


The official photo taken by the StGeorge photographer


























Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older