Monday, February 13, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 44 - My early Valentine's

With my gorgeous guy away for the big day itself - yes I know it's a manufactured day but who cares? - he came over for dinner (late poor thing after an extra long day at work so we were only having entrees at 8.30-ish) and we celebrated again, a little early.

While we watched a double episode of the awesomely good new show, Alcatraz (it premiered that night), we ate delicious camembert cheese on crackers with basil and parmesan dip on top. Yum. Followed by salmon with mango/chilli/coriander/lime salsa on it with broccoli and butternut pumpkin on the side.

Then while we watched the hilarious new episode of Absolutely Fabulous, we ate ice-cream with cupcakes (chocolate marshmallow, coconut red velvet, strawberry) and snuggled into each other.

Oh and yes there was exchanging or presents. My darling man got me the two most beautiful Orrefors crytsla champagne flutes with dark blue teardrops in them. Exquisite. Plus a very cool, funky red Lego lunchbox. Fun! My gifts were quite as high class, I'm afraid, but I gave these red and white romantic coffee mugs, a cute little teddy bear, and season five of Family Guy. Thankfully he loved it!

Damn near perfect night? Yep another one. But always with him. He makes them perfect. (Hey, its valentine's Day, I am allowed to be mushy thank you.)








Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older