Thursday, February 23, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 54 -

With my day long PR course day done and dusted - one run by the place where I work and really good: gave me a great grounding in writing press releases, media strategies etc - I shopped.


Not a lot. But it was fun!


I bought books at Kinokuniya.


Then bought some chirashi chicken, inari pack and ginger, which I ate when I got home while watching the second episode of Eureka season 3, "Have an Ice Day", which was suitably quirky and funny.


Then off to MYER where I bought a funky pink/purple/bright light blue and white shirt (first one in a long time!) and a gorgeous, yes freaking gorgeous Delonghi retro red toaster. It looks amazing!


Then  I slept for I was greatly tired...


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older