Friday, December 30, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 362 (Wednesday 28 December) - Putt putting our way back to Sydney

One last lovely day with my gorgeous family before we jumped on a plane - not literally of course; I have eaten too much over the last week to even contemplate doing that - so we headed out to Summerland House With No Steps for putt-putt golf (which Zara adores), lunch in the cafe and playing in the water park (well Zara and Chelsea anyway).


A perfect day and a lovely way to say goodbye to everyone before the flight later that afternoon...

My gorgeous guy is very good at putt-putt gold because he is  patient and takes his time; unlike slapdash me!

Still I did manage to do a hole in 1 almost immediately and then my game went into free fall.

Zara loves putt-putt golf and loves to do everything herself.

She takes great care to get the ball into the hole but if it doesn't go in, or is too difficult, she simply picks it up, and puts it in the hole!

When you hit the ball into this one, the chicken clucked until the ball came out the other side.

Zara observing my guy's technique.

Maddy putting to par.

Martin riding the tractor that starts up but goes nowhere.

Another victorious hole for my guy.

Zara loved the tractor.

My darling mum with Bodhi.

Chelsea and Bodhi on the tractor.

My game magically improved at the final hole. Yay!

Lois, Helen and Zara at lunch.

Zara and Chelsea.

Nanna looks away while Bodhi plays with his Nanna's camera again.

A cute moment for my guy and Bodhi.

Everyone at the table.

Helen and Zara and wedges.

Bodhi eating the burger with gusto!

My brother Steve and Bodhi.

Martin and Lois with their kids, Maddy and Chelsea and Nanna,

The Gillmans with Nanna. (I love that Steve is so much a part of the family now!)

Zara never does anything slowly and runs with gusto into the water. No wonder she gets tired!

She loves standing in or on the water fountains. 
Chelsea joined her for a play in the water park.

Running again!

In her towel cape - clever piece of clothing!

One last smile from Bodhi and we left for the airport.
Then we were back in Sydney, dinner with our friend Fahmi at Stir Crazy Thai and a walk back through Pleasant Street and their fabulous Christmas light displays.










Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older