Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 356 - Carious Christmas thingies

It was full steam ahead in the office today getting everything ready for Christmas.

So since all I did was work extremely and then come home, eat frozen pizza, drink white wine, eat chocolate sultanas and watch episode 12 of Eureka season 3, I thought I would instead show you some nifty Christmas images, mostly collected from Twitter.

Enjoy. Falalalala...

My favourite plush moose, Chocolate (the Beanie Babies name for him, honestly)in Santa gear I got off a crappy $2 plastic doll. He looks fab.

An invasion of Santas in Vancouver (tweeted by DJDanMurphy who's over there for Christmas)

We gave mangoes to the cleaners and even wrapped the box, purchased from IGA North Sydney (where I was helped by the loveliest checkout lady who took me into their freezer room to get them!).

My friend Waz has Christmas-themed cake pops! YUM!!

I found Christmas rubber duckies at a gift shop when I was buying a candle for my boss.  They got tweeted out and I was told I was adorable by seldear for (a) buying them and (b) loving them so much.

Zooey Deschanel of 500 Days of Summer and New Girl has Christmas-themed nails. Love them!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older