Monday, May 30, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 150 - Baby It's Wet... and Cold Outside

What a wet, cold miserable day....

I snapped both the pix rushing up the hill to the train station so not the best focus!



Every time I looked out the window the rain was bucketing down, and by 4pm it was dark as night. I usually love this sort of weather, but today it mirrored my mood. My PDR (like a performance appraisal) was a not pleasant at all (my boss and I get on well, but although I know the time has come to move on, and she knows it too, I got the distinct feeling she REALLY wanted me gone sooner rather than later), after recent upheavels at work, I feel pressured to go get another job somewhere else now that hiring at the company I work at has been frozen, and I am awash in anxiety about where to go next.

Naturally my solution to this inner turmoil was to go home and.... eat Clinkers (hard sugary lollies covered in chocolate). Not exercise but lollies... of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older