Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 144 - Dilbert Keeps Me Sane

I have long loved Dilbert by Scott Adams, a comic strip that chronicles with pin point accuracy and humour the travails of modern corporate life, and which makes the crazy aspects of life trapped in the Beige Tomb (my cubicle) at least somewhat bearable.


Here's today's comic trip (above), and following that, a number of Dilbert comic strips that I have taped to the grey cupboard next to my desk to remind me that even on the grimmest nastiest of days that there's always something to laugh about.

Love this one because it articulates beautifully how corporations take everything from you and really was it it really worth in the end?

That's how my life feels at the moment

New Age touchy-feely working together crap

My entire work life feels tainted much of the time...
Well, eventually.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older