Friday, May 20, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 138 (Wednesday 18 May) - Don't Sing Elmo!

I love Sesame Street.

I love the Muppets, in all their incarnations.

What I don't love is taking my niece's soon to be birthday present home, a Cook and Sing Elmo, which sings every time you hit the chef's hat. So don't hit the hat right? Well easier said than done when you're carrying it home with not much padding in a plastic bag on a crowded bus then train, with the hat designed to be easily set off by toddlers. I only set it off once in the bus and people either didn't notice, or if they did, pretended that every trip is marked by random unexplainable moments of Elmo singing!

Anyway he made it home and is ready for my darling niece Zara to play with in just a few weeks... just don't take it on public transport darling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older