Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 58 - Lazing Baby Lazing

What a lovely chill out day.

Unfortunately not with my gorgeous guy who had to work on a project - I always feel bad for him that his work necessitates weekend work - but I decided that with a day to myself, I'd do as little as possible. Once the grocery shopping was done, and put away at home, I busied myself with eating pancakes, and chicken with the skin on (a gay sin I know and one for which I should be punished!), watching endless, hilarious episodes of Big Bang Theory, and two episodes of Fringe season 2 (which just gets better and better), and finally finishing off a book I have bene reading The Evolutionary Void by one of my favourite authors, Peter F Hamilton. I didn't even exercise of do any cleaning or anything I should have done, and frankly it was just what I needed after an exhausting full-speed-ahead few months.




I could do weeks worth of days like that....if only....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older