Friday, October 29, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 302 : Thats Just Spooky


Isn't this a cool window display?

I saw when I was out walking on King Street yesterday morning and the wonderfully carved pumpkins (isn't the face of the one on the right the best?!) it reminded me of being in Canada last year for Halloween and the fantastic fun I had carving pumpkins, handing out candy to the kids Trick or Treating, dressing up in my monster and cowboy hat (last minute costume but it totally rcked!) and eating so much great food with my wonderful friends, Sandra & Ken, and their gorgeous kids, Katie and Graham... I had a brilliant time!

Somehow I think Halloween will be a lot quieter this year....

************************

I got to do at least one fun thing today at work. Well it's TGIF so that's de rigeur right? Not necessarily!

But today yes there was fun! I got photographed, along with four other Eexecutive Assistants (EAs), for a new company intranet site designed just for EAs.... and critical though I am of myself in photos, I have to admit this one turned up pretty well (the lovely lady sitting on the E is my colleague, Sandra, who's a dream to work with)..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older