Friday, October 22, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 295 : Guessing Who's Coming For a Drink? Maybe...


No, definitely!

Tonight I caught up for drinks at Bar 333 on George Street, with my best friend, Waz (above) and his new romantic interest, Jonathan. They haven't reached the official boyfriend stage yet, but things are going very well indeed, and no wonder, since Jonathan is a warm, delightful, lovely guy who was a pleasure to chat to, and who will fit into my close group of friends very well.

Along for the ride was my gorgeous guy (in glasses, below) and my close friend, Peter. We eventually left the love birds alone, and headed off for dinner down at I-Thai down at King Street Wharf.

Many wines and lots of conversation later, my guy and I made it home.... and crashed.

A long week but a deligthful way to finish it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older