Friday, October 15, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 288 : Blah Blah Blah

No, that's not some throwaway language-replacement exercise...

I have reached yet another Friday feeling exhausted and tired. So far so normal right? I guess, but I really wish I could do more with my week and not end up feeling tired. Yes the Sagittarian's great lament - I want to experience it all with no ill-effects and maximum pleasure gained! Of course there's always a cost to doing lots of things - the body, no well, how maintained, can only do so much. That dynamic isn't helped by my tendency to get up early, cram all sorts of activities into the day then stay up later in the day to get as much done as I can. Great in theory, and suffused with carpe-diem-ness a plenty but in the end, I think what I really need to learn (again) is to practise quality over quantity and get more sleep.....

...... and then the flying pixies of happy lala land will pirouette around me in glitter-filled clouds....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older