Tuesday, October 12, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 285 : Cheerio(s)!!!


What a momentous morning!

Today I started eating a new low-ish sugar cereal. Wow, be still my quickly beating heart! Even more exciting is the fact that the decision to start eating this actual gee-whiz all-American cereal, which is the archetypal American cereal for me, was reached only after extensive discussions with my beautiful guy and my friend Waz on what constitutes a healthy cereal, and instead of getting this cereal shouldn't we be eating tofu-derived charcoal scrapings on 100% dried wheat crusts which are totally, and fantastically good for you....

..... and which will slowly but surely bore you to death! Thing is I think you need to strike a balance between being as healthy as you can be, and enjoying what you eat, especially when you are in the bland environs of the corporate badlands. Work is boring enough as it is without adding a bland, tasteless cereal into the mix....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older