Tuesday, October 19, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 292 : Another Night, Another Birthday Dinner

Not, I hasten to add, that I am complaining!

I am taking my bestie gal pal from work, Sammi, out for a much delayed birthday dinner at Hurricane at Darling Harbour, and it should be a bundle o' fun with cocktails to be drunk, steaks to be eaten and great, lively conversation to be had.

I can't wait!





Fabulous night! Like there was any doubt it would be...

Dinner was superb - we were seated out on the balcony, which was wonderfully quiet compared to the crazy din inside, with views right across Darling Harbour to the City. We didn't stop talking once - like we ever do! - and the cocktails were delish, the food yummo (steaks and ribs) and dessert when we got it eventually at a place over in Chinatown called Riviera Cafe (two scoops of ice cream in a cone) was scrummo.

What a delightful night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older