Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Project 289 - Day 217 (Tuesday 20 October 2009) : It's All Go-Go-Goa With Me!

My wonderful Mum and Dad are in town (they are to the left and right of me in the photo below), along with my Uncle Gary and Aunty Helen, to settle my Great Aunt Lizzie's will and retrace some childhood haunts. I don't get to see them all that often (although this year I have seen them much more than usual which has been brilliant) since they live 1000km to the north, so we went out for dinner at a fabulous Indian restaurant in Pyrmont called "Viva Goa" - yep I guess the photo is a dead giveaway! - which featured warm, friendly service, delicious food that was so different to the usual Indian fare (which I hasten to add, I adore but something different is always good right?)..... and very steep hills between it and the apartment they were all staying in!


Let's just say that after pushing Dad in his wheelchair, and Aunty Helen in hers, to and from the restaurant, that Uncle Gary and I earned our dinners!! Plus I worked the meal off quite nicely so that was a plus! Next time though we get a taxi!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older