Thursday, October 15, 2009

Project 289 - Day 212 : iTunes at the End of a Long and Tiring Day


I love iTunes.

All the fun of music shopping at any time of the day or night and with all sorts of fun musical options. I have become quite the legal online music purchase addict with about 500 songs downloaded in the last year, much to my amazement. OK, I wasn't amazed at all - I am a music junkie and iTunes is my dealer! Hmm, I daresay that may not be the tag on their ad campaign but it's the truth!

Of course I still love wandering through HUM or JB Hi-Fi where you can stumble across music that you might miss otherwise. While Amazon has a nifty 'If you liked this, you'll like this', iTunes Genius, which purports to do much the same thing, is quite as good yet. Knowing Apple, it likely soon will be, but for now, I am happy to download lots of stuff on iTunes while reserving the right to browse when I am in the mood for an unexpected discovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older